Books available for purchase through this website or at these locations:
- Philbrook Museum Shop
- Gilcrease Museum Shop
- T.A. Lorton
"Capturing the Spirit in Bronze"
Rosalind’s book, "Capturing the Spirit in Bronze", is now available.
The book is 144 pages in full color, and makes a perfect holiday offering.
Book Signings in Tulsa, Oklahoma
- September 13, 2014 at 1 p.m. Tulsa Historical Museum, Program and Signing
- September 14, 2014 at 2 p.m. Philbrook Museum of Art, Program and Signing
- September 17, 2014 at 10:30 a.m. Linnaeus Gardeners, Program and Signing
- September 19, 2014 at 1 p.m. Gilcrease Museum, Program and Signing
- September 20, 2014 at 2 - 4 p.m. Pottery Barn at Utica Square, Signing
- September 22, 2014 at 1 - 3 p.m. Oklahoma City University, Great Hall, Program and Signing
- September 30, 2014 at 3 - 5 p.m. Harwelden Mansion, Signing
- October 9, 2014 at 7 p.m. Oklahoma Sculpture Society, Oklahoma City Fairgrounds, Program and Signing
"After many years of a successful and fulfilling career as a sculptor, I stand amazed at the turns, valleys, and mountain tops of my journey! This book is a thanksgiving to the many people who have been a part of this journey. This book is to be an inspiration to all of you who wonder if you can possibly fulfill your dreams, or even if you should try. And this book documents the wonderful and surprising stories behind many of my more well-known works. My Sculptures are an extension of who I am: my experiences, my personality, and my faith.
So come walk with me through the pages of my journey. You will be surprised, inspired, and, hopefully, recognize that you have touched many lives in your own way."
– Rosalind Cook –